Framed Wall Art
In modern decor, it’s common to mix canvas prints and framed prints. There’s a reason for that. Framed prints tie into the general decor of a room by connecting the color scheme with the frame. They also shift the mood of the photo or artwork with the type of frame chosen.
With a simple black border frame, the focus remains on the artwork or photo. But more stylized frames like contemporary or traditional, bring out the character of the photo. When choosing frames, the furniture and room decor are important to maintain cohesion. Framed wall art prints have the advantage of being customized in so many different ways - you are able to choose from different mat boards, framing sizes, colours and materials, glass, spacers, inner frames - the list goes and one.
When choosing which wall art format might be best for you, its worth considering framed wall art as a clear option. The following are all worth weighing up:
- Can swap out many photos in a frame
- Frames complement room decor
- Photos can have a glare or reflection
- Larger frames are heavy and can be difficult to transport
- The bigger the image, the more expensive the frame
- Can be customized is many different ways
Here at Riptide, all Framed Prints are printed using an Epson P20070 with X-Rite i1 Colour Calibration. Some key highlights of these framed metallic prints include:
- Amazing glossy metallic reflections
- Highlights vibrant colours with pearlescent finish
- Incredible image clarity
- Chromajet Metallic Pearl 255gsm
- All frames sourced from Australian suppliers in a eco-friendly way
- Single white acid free matboard
- Clear Perspex - light, strong, durable, 94% UV resistant - great for shipping
- Adhesive Foamcore - Long term protection against image fading
- D-Rings and String - ready to hang
Example of white frame:
Example of black frame:
For more options in framed prints be sure to check out the extensive range below.